content marketing internship method savvy
About the Internship
Method Savvy seeks an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work within the agency to develop and deploy content marketing programs. You’ll work under our team’s guidance to grow online visibility for Method Savvy and our clients; building valuable content engines that increase website traffic and sales for a wide range of brands.
On a daily basis you’ll have the opportunity to learn and be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of content calendars.
- Research, writing and editing entries to the agency’s official blog.
- Helping to create high-value content assets such as webinars, infographics, shareable presentations and white papers for Method Savvy and our clients.
- Posting and monitoring of Method Savvy’s social media presences.
- Assisting with agency and client brand email marketing efforts.
By the end of your internship you’ll be an accomplished Internet Marketer who understands how to use create and deploy content to drive brand awareness, website traffic and generate sales. You’ll understand how to properly review web and marketing analytics to inform content strategy and be a master at inbound marketing. In other words, you’ll be a data-driven marketer.
You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a hunger to learn everything you can about data-driven marketing. You enjoy being part of a close-knit team, but retain a willingness to think critically and work independently. You’re not afraid to take chances and are comfortable in failing, dusting yourself off and trying again. Above all, you’re passionate online marketing and have the desire to learn as much about the subject as possible.
Additional requirements include:
- Prior social media experience
- Friendly and a good listener
- Proficient with Powerpoint & Keynote
- Familiar with Mac computers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Bonus points if you also have:
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Know the basics of SEO
- Are a decent graphic designer
- • Have good taste in music
Compensation: College credit. Monthly stipend negotiable based on prior experience.
About Method Savvy
Method Savvy is a data-driven marketing agency that helps businesses succeed through creative advertising and communications programs that emphasize lead generation, customer retention and brand loyalty. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, we work with such well-respected growth-stage companies and Fortune 1000 brands as Dollar Tree, Toyota, AICPA and SAS to deploy traditional and interactive advertisings programs that deliver measurable, bottom-line impact.
To apply, please email email@example.com:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Writing samples
- Any available design samples